The quaint town of Stellenbosch offers an array of different accommodation options available in the town itself and immediate surrounds. ‘January’ falls into the busiest time of year for hospitality professionals and businesses in South Africa. For this reason, the conference organisers have pre- reserved some suitable accommodation venues in Stellenbosch for the conference period.
Accommodation options selected offer the following:
– Free WIFI
– Free parking facilities
– Beautiful Rooms
– Restaurants or nearby restaurants
– Fitness & wellness Centres or located nearby Fitness wellness centres
– Close proximity to the DHASA conference venues
Please note that the number of rooms reserved are limited and will require prompt booking to secure. We encourage all delegates to book accommodation early given the season of travel.
Why book accommodation through the conference organisers?
· All accommodation, transport and special arrangements will be made on your behalf
· Receive a personal Itinerary for travel, accommodation, transport and leisure activities while in South Africa
· On call service available for any enquiries
· Enjoy personal service and coordination of your travel plans while in Cape Town, South Africa
How to book accommodation through the conference organisers
It’s an easy 2 step process.
Step 1: Once you have identified the accommodation option you like, complete an ‘Accommodation Request Form.
Step 2: The Conference organisers will reserve your room and book your transport arrangements. An email will be sent to you within 24 hours confirming the reservation, price, payment details and your reference number.
It’s that simple. Don’t delay, book your accommodation today.
Please Note: Conference attendees may choose to book accommodation through traditional channels online such as Booking.com or Stellenbosch.travel