Conference registration is currently open at
Online registration for conference attendance for the Inaugural Conference of the Digital Humanities Association of Southern Africa will open as stated below.
|Early bird registration
|Up till 15 November 2016
|ZAR 1 500.00
|Open from 15 November 2016 – 7 January 2017
|ZAR 1 900 .00
|Up till 7 January 2017
|ZAR 1 500.00
Please note the following:
– All on-line registrations will close on 7 January 2017. No late Registrations will be admitted due to resource planning
– There is no ‘on-site’ registration available. All registration must be online as indicated by dates above.
– Students will need to present formal evidence of enrolment for a particular course in order to register for the conference.
– Official letters of invitation to the Conference will be provided upon registration, should such a letter be needed for visa purposes. For specific requests in this regard please contact [email protected]
– Papers accepted for presentation will only be listed in the program as soon as registration has been completed and fully paid for.
– The Registration fee includes access to workshops as well as to the conference sessions. Please note, It is not possible to register separately for these events. As soon as the program is available participants will have the opportunity specify which workshops will be attended.
A conference dinner for participants and spouses will take place on Thursday evening 19 January 2017: this is not included in the registration cost. Information of the Gala dinner can be found on the ‘Social Activities’ page.
Please Note: Financial support for a limited number of bona fide students will be available for the DHASA 2017 conference.
This Financial support will include:
– Access to one or more workshops on 17 & 18 January 2017.
– A cocktail reception on 18 January 2017.
– Access to the main conference on 19 & 20 January 2017.
– A conference file with conference and other local information.
– Refreshments and buffet lunches during the main conference.
– Traveling and accommodation support.
For more information please follow this link